Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1 year later.......

I cannot believe that this month it will be a year since my life completely changed!  I look up and I ask myself....my goodness where did the time go.....has it really already been a year???  And then I answer and say.....well yes yes it has and look at you now!!! Way to go Belle!!!  Way to put on your big girl panties and keep a truckin' through this thing we call life!!! Now.....of course those oh so strong big girl panties have fallen down many times and I have had many many MANY moments.....but in the end.....I am still smiling.....I am me.....and I am happy......so........what is going on in my world.....


I am dating.....yes.....I have met someone and goodness gracious I am crazy about him.  I ask myself sometimes "why....why do I care about him so much!".....and I really cannot answer that question yet.....and maybe that is a good thing.....maybe I don't need reasons.......who knows.  All I do know is we have so much fun together.......he is easy to talk to.......I can be myself with him......my carefree silly girl self sometimes........he is great with my boys.......I enjoy his boys.....and all 4 of our boys all get along!  Yeah.....4 boys!  Yall should see us when we go out!  I get tickled sometimes because people will just look at us and you can basically read their minds as they stare at this large group of ours! LOL!!!!!  We have been seeing each other for a while now and we seem to just get closer and closer.......I find myself keeping my guard up with him sometimes.......Like I don't do certain things that I would typically do.......I don't say things I would typically say......I guess because deep down, I just don't want to get hurt.....I don't want to go through any more pain.......I had enough of that over the last year!  No more please......I have had my share of that for right now!  I am planning on talking to him about this over the weekend.....tell him that I keep my guard up......get his thoughts on it.....although I think he already knows this....I think he knows me pretty well, he just keeps a lot to himself.  He has been hurt himself......a great deal......so we both have issues in that department.....but hopefully over time, that part will work itself out. 


I have so much more to say.......just cannot at the moment......but I will soon:)


Big hugs to yall!!!


((((((((((((((((blogland)))))))))))))))


Belle:)

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that all is well and that you have met someone who makes you smile. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back....it was so wonderful reading this.......
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Belle! Missed you...glad to hear you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Belle...I don't think we got to really know each other but it's always nice to make new friends. Yes, Terps sent me over. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I look forward to coming back to read and share :-)

    River

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Belle, looking forward to reading more and getting to know you. So glad to hear you have met someone and to hear how happy you sound :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Really pleased life is going well for you and you have met someone nice.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle, so happy to see you back and that Terps sent me over. So glad life is better for you, and that the hurts are slowly fading away being replaced with joy. Looking forward to hearing from you again on a regular basis.

    You always seemed to be trying so hard, I hope it's easier for you now.

    ReplyDelete